jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

LOVE OR LUST?


So I found this poem on tumblr and it left me wondering. In case you didn´t get very well what the poem is about, it´s about a girl who loves a boy and is willing to give him what he apparently wants, that is, sex. But as she is into it, she realizes that´s not the way, that he doesn´t love her, he just WANTS HER, wants her to give him pleasure, but not out of love, out of LUST. It is very clear that she doesn´t want to, she says she feels empty and she know that is not the way they should do it. But we can also see she wants him so much, she kind of worships him, so she does as he wants. Its sad, because we can also see the girl loved him, but the boy just lusted over her. At the end, we can see he says "I want you", and something about it feels wrong, at least in my opinion. He says "I want you", istead of "I love you". I´m not judging anyone who falls for a boy who only wants sex at all okay, because if i were in that situation i don´t know what i would do, I hope I would be able to resist, but I can´t be completely sure about it. What I´m trying to say is that you have to think it seriously and be sure before you give yourself to a boy. Because when you do that, you are giving your whole self, every little piece and inch of you, and if that´s not really what you want, then don´t do it, because later you will feel bad and it will be worse. You cant confuse LOVE with LUST, it starts with the same letter, both words have four letters,but thery are so so different from each other. LUST is"uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite" , whereas love is a completely different thing. Be careful okay, don´t be like this girl, that is so blinded by the love she feels towards this guy that isn´t able to say no. I´m not saying you shouldnt have sex or anything, not at all, I´m saying that if you sleep with someone it´s because you want to, sex should not be something you feel dirty or regretful about after you practice it, it should leave you happy and with clean thoughts. And also, I´m not saying every guy who wants to have sex with you is a jerk or a pervert, I´m just saying that you should be able to identify if a guy WANTS you, DESIRES you, or LOVES you, because definetly its not the same thing.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario